Back in August, I had the pleasure of visiting Roxy’s with my husband. They clearly advertise their vegan options, but they also have a book to help those with other food restrictions (like me being gluten-free).
They have knowledgeable staff and they’re super nice. Here’s what I tried:
Brown Sugar Vanilla – This vegan flavor has a very strong coconut base, which pairs well with the brown sugar and is lovely. It’s great if you love coconut!
Chocolate – This is a light to medium chocolate, kind of like hot cocoa. It melts in your mouth, becoming softer in texture, and it’s very delicious. It’s great paired with the vanilla.
Donatello Sundae – Enjoy pecan ice cream, with almost a cakey texture. The toppings are good, but not gourmet. Next time, my husband would do just the ice cream.
I got a double and thought the portions were great. A single scoop sundae was a satisfying size.
Roxy’s offers excellent ice cream, consistent and with a creamy mouthfeel. Thanks for a great experience, Roxy!
Supporting This Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.