Back in August, I had the pleasure of visiting Roxy’s with my husband. They clearly advertise their vegan options, but they also have a book to help those with other food restrictions (like me being gluten-free).
They have knowledgeable staff and they’re super nice. Here’s what I tried:
Brown Sugar Vanilla – This vegan flavor has a very strong coconut base, which pairs well with the brown sugar and is lovely. It’s great if you love coconut!
Chocolate – This is a light to medium chocolate, kind of like hot cocoa. It melts in your mouth, becoming softer in texture, and it’s very delicious. It’s great paired with the vanilla.
Donatello Sundae – Enjoy pecan ice cream, with almost a cakey texture. The toppings are good, but not gourmet. Next time, my husband would do just the ice cream.
I got a double and thought the portions were great. A single scoop sundae was a satisfying size.
Roxy’s offers excellent ice cream, consistent and with a creamy mouthfeel. Thanks for a great experience, Roxy!
Supporting This Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.
One thought on “Roxy’s Ice Cream Social, Oklahoma City, OK”
Pingback: Roxy’s Ice Cream Social, Oklahoma City, OK — In Search of a Scoop | Ups Downs Family History