Well, I know what you’re thinking.
Did she really have ice cream for breakfast last Saturday?
You bet your ice cream scoop I did.
And you know what? It wasn’t gourmet, but it sure was delicious.
So if you’re feeling inspired, I highly recommend a pancakes and ice cream combination. (Make mine gluten-free.)
Tune in next time for your regularly scheduled ice cream update.
And if you celebrated, I’d love for you to share a photo with me on Facebook! You’ll find me here.
Have a wonderful week, and happy eating!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.