Today is National Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast Day!
So if you’ve already had breakfast, it’s time for second breakfast, and if you haven’t, this is your perfect excuse for a treat!
So go grab some brunch and throw some ice cream on that waffle, show up at your favorite place and grab a scoop as soon as they’ll let you in, or (my plan) make yourself pancakes and throw some ice cream on top.
Life’s too short to save ice cream for last. Happy eating!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.