Manzanita Market in Taos, New Mexico is an adorable spot for coffee, a sandwich, baked goods or ice cream. Taos in general is full of some amazing ice cream and other eats, and this spot didn’t disappoint.
Here’s what I got:
Chocolate – The chocolate ice cream reminded me of a good chocolate bar. It’s tasty, though not particularly creamy. It’s very good.
World Cup Espresso – They use their own World Cup coffee in this ice cream – wow! It packs a major punch, perfect for lovers of good coffee. This makes my top five for coffee or espresso flavors, and it has plenty of creaminess.
Don’t come here expecting tons of flavors (I saw three), but it’s worth a scoop or two with your coffee. The single scoop, which was their smallest size, was only $2.71, with a great portion.
Taos has lots of excellent ice cream options, but don’t hesitate to grab a bite at Manzanita Market when you’re in town!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.