Vicki’s is a great place for sandwiches and other food, but until recently, it was also your only option for homemade ice cream in town.
Park downtown and stroll into Vicki’s. Ice cream comes 1 flavor/1 dish with a little whipped cream for $3.99. It’s delicious. Don’t miss it.
Last time I visited, I raved about both the coffee and the Mexican chocolate flavors.
This time? Here’s what I thought:
Coffee – I enjoyed it, but it actually wasn’t as memorable as the other dishes I’ve had here. It’s a stronger flavor, and very good, though not entering my hall of fame. Unfortunately there was a bit of ice in it, but since they told me their freezer had died, I can’t slight them for that.
Pistachio – Wow! The chunks of pistachio in here are fabulous. This is a winner! It’s the top one or two pistachio ice creams I have had.
The homemade whipped cream is always a nice touch, and the presentation is lovely as always. My husband also vouches for some good coffee.
The portions were bigger than I remembered, and the ice cream lacked the grainy quality I noticed last time.
Come here for a flavor or two and have a sandwich while you’re at it!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy eating!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.