Inside Scoop, Littleton, CO
I stopped at Inside Scoop without any expectations on my way to see a movie. Littleton’s downtown was a delight, truly, and this gem of a place was well worth a trip. Once again, I found myself saying to my husband, we could live here! (Is there any town in Colorado we wouldn’t have that reaction to?)
In any case, here’s what we decided on:
Minnesota Salted Toffee – Oh my word. This is a delicious toffee, bold and bright, in a super creamy base, with salt right behind it and tiny pieces throughout. Yum!!!!
Strawberry Basil – The basil here is super strong – if anything, it’s stronger than the strawberry, which makes me love it! It tastes like I am eating a garden.
Nutty Irishman – This has Frangelico and Bailey’s, I think – it’s kind of like a grownup coffee ice cream. So tasty and creamy. The flavors here are truly big and bold – they go for it and don’t hold anything back (unlike some of their more northern Colorado counterparts…) The occasional chocolate bites are fun, though maybe they are not needed? In any case, it’s delightful and has a very well-executed base.
Chocolate Mousse – This was creamy and chocolatey. It’s great, but there’s much more I’d be more excited to enjoy here.
Inside Scoop is very affordable and accommodating – they let me fit three flavors into a double, which was super reasonable at $4.55. My husband got a junior size for $2.85. Excellent city prices!
I was delighted to see that they have regular, gluten-free and waffle cone options (including chocolate ones) as well as fun and more unusual toppings, like blueberries.
The walls are fun, covered in great quotes, with drawings or photos of ice cream.
I’m a big fan of the super creamy ice cream and bold flavors here. Delicious! Definitely one of the best I’ve had in the area. They’ve apparently got Denver locations too.
Thanks for stopping by! Had any good scoops lately? I’d love to hear about them.
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.