This week, we head to the movies…nah, we get some frozen custard! Obviously!
Classics in Roswell is a stand with a drive-through. It’s got an adorable, retro vibe and offers a variety of savory food as well as frozen custard.
I went for the custard, of course, and paired it with hot fudge. Unfortunately, it has a very egg-like flavor that I found distracting. It’s the right texture though, and a good vehicle for toppings.
I think I will be back to try the soups or chili, but if I’m craving custard, I will have to drive a few hours to Caliche’s. Or visit Sippy and Opal’s, my favorite ice cream within several hour’s drive!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.