I recently returned to Albuquerque’s ChocGlitz and Cream after several months away. I’m happy to report that they’re still doing some delicious business, keeping things COVID-safe and friendly as ever.
I debated picking up an additional treat while I was there, but ultimately I went with ice cream, and I chose really well! Here’s what I tried (no sampling allowed due to COVID-19):
Key Lime – This is super creamy, the perfect lime flavor, with the full texture and flavor honestly reminding me of a cheesecake. It really hits the spot!
Sweet Cream – This continues to be a delightful neutral ice cream. It’s great solo for a simple treat, but it pairs perfectly with both key lime and Irish coffee.
Irish Coffee – I was so excited about this flavor! It reminded me of a Brigham’s style, super smooth coffee ice cream, but with an extra kick. Just fantastic!!!
As always, ice cream here is outrageously smooth. They’ll let you get multiple flavors in lots of sizes, and they also have fudge, chocolate-covered apples, and many other sweet delights.
Have you visited ChocGlitz and Cream? Which of these flavors would you want to try first?
Supporting This Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.