Departing from my visit to Full Tilt, my cousin and I were immediately distracted by signs for both macarons and ice cream at Macadons. Despite the fact that I’d already eaten, I knew I’d need to carve out a little bit of extra space for an ice cream-filled macaron sandwich.
So we headed inside. My cousin Michelle got a dozen macarons, which we savored with delight over the coming week or so. (Most flavors are gluten-free, yay!)
I went with the following:
Vietnamese Coffee – The macaron outside shell is appropriately chewy and delightful – it’s got a chocolate cookie on either side. The inside was Vietnamese coffee ice cream, and it was so delicious and satisfying! Everything was reasonably priced, and though you can’t try the flavors ahead of time, my experience was delightful enough to wholeheartedly recommend you go for it.
They’ve got other fun ice cream flavors too – Pint flavors include coconut (vegan), black sesame, durian, green tea, jackfruit, lychee, mango, spicy ginger, thai tea, black tea and brown sugar boba! Yum!
They’re currently offering pickup and $5 delivery within 12 miles of their store, and they’ve got nationwide priority shipping for the macarons.
So if you’re around, I can highly recommend checking out this unusual spot for some ice cream or a macaron ice cream sandwich. And let me know what you think!
Take care, and happy eating!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help keep the content coming regularly by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.