First off, a reminder that while I try to stick to homemade ice cream places, I will occasionally visit places who don’t make their own ice cream. Bite Me Cupcake Co. struck me as really fun from the reviews, and with a downtown Pueblo location, I was eager to check it out. I found documentation that they carry Blue Mountain Creamery’s super premium (Forbes Top 10) and Glacier Premium Ice Cream in different places. You may want to call to confirm, if that matters to you.
Here are the flavors I tried:
Chocolate Expresso Buzz – This has a tasty lighter chocolate and espresso base, with chunks of bittersweet chocolate. It’s a great combination!
Chai-Yai – Wow, this is super smooth, a perfect sweet and creamy chai blend. It’s refreshing, I love this. A real winner. Best chai ever perhaps?
Monkey Bread – This has big chunks of monkey bread. My dining partner really enjoyed it! I was jealous.
Funky Donkey – Gotta love the name! This has Oreo cookies crushed, creamy fudge nice and thick and a dark, peanut butter base. It’s delicious!
Black Cow – This has a fizzy root beer base with swirls of homemade fudge. It’s super fun and delicious if you love root beer!
Toffee Bar Crunch – The light vanilla base is milky, not too heavy, and tasty. It also has a light caramel swirl, chunks of chocolate and toffee. It has a very smooth texture.
Almond Joy – This is very, very good, though personally whole almonds aren’t my fave. But I still loved it!
They carry about a dozen flavors, and most of them are a little unusual.
These are excellent portions for a city at 3.85 for a double scoop with two flavors before tax.
FYI that they are mainly a bakery, with a funky vibe and treats that look amazing. The owner/manager seems really considerate and nice, and there is free WiFi with places to plug in if needed.
I look forward to returning the next time I’m in Pueblo. Let me know if you’ve tried it!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh or Capital One 360 is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.
One thought on “Bite Me Cupcake Co., Pueblo, CO”
Pingback: In Search of a Scoop – Featured Blogger of the Week March 13, 2020 | Ups and Downs of Family History V2.0