Everyone loves ice cream, but packaging it up for a birthday or anniversary may give you more of a mess than a thank you. And my brother’s solution, which was to Venmo me $50 and say go eat some ice cream, is absolutely amazing but also not the most visceral kind of gift-giving. So if you need some ideas on gifts for the ice cream lover in your life, this should get you started!
Note: Some of these are affiliate links, which means if you click and then purchase the item (or other items) within 24 hours, I’ll get a little monetary compensation as a thank you. So it’s a fun way for you to support my blog and the costs to maintain it!
For The Technical Foodie
Ever wish your ice cream bowl would stay cool for a long time – without making your fingers cold? This bowl is perfect for the technical ice cream foodie.
For The Ice Cream Shop Experience
If your sundae game is en pointe, this set will truly make it memorable and equal to the pros! I really want this for the extra long ice cream spoons, just like a visit to the ice cream parlor.
For Wedding and Anniversary Gifts
I love giving personal wedding gifts, and for the love birds in your life, married or not, these bowls are gorgeous. They’d also make a gorgeous setting for the sundae of your dreams. (I actually gave a couple of beautiful bowls as wedding gifts this past fall!)
For The Party Of Your Dreams
Having a special event? These polka dot bowls (available in LOTS of different colors) are as cute as it gets!
For Making The Best Ice Cream
If someone you love has an ice cream maker gathering dust, or just LOVES to make or even just eat ice cream, this book is amazing. It’s a gorgeous story of how their ice cream came to be, and they make the best ice cream in NYC, which is saying a lot. I love this book, and it’s got lots of their vegan recipes too (cashew milk base). Yum!
I hope these ideas get you started as you search for the perfect gift for the ice cream lover in your life. Thanks for stopping by!
Supporting My Blog
I am truly grateful for your support of my blog! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Become a patron of my work!
- Make purchases via my Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using my affiliate links.Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support me, and I also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money. This link will take you to my other travel page with my husband – we’ll have one here soon!
- Listen to, subscribe and review my theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to this as well as my other travel blog, RossAndJamieAdventure, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from me and my husband, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.